Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: Printing Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On screen the pitures look wonderful, but when I print they have either a washed out look or funny yellow hue, what can I do to fix this problem?
(05-01-2012, 03:44 AM)carebear4077 Wrote: [ -> ]On screen the pitures look wonderful, but when I print they have either a washed out look or funny yellow hue, what can I do to fix this problem?

In order to assist the members of the forum in helping resolve the printing issue, we need the following information:
1. In what color space are you saving the image in? (adobe rgb, srgb, ect.)
2. How are you printing the image?
3. Do non -edited images give you the same results when opened in PP?
4. Operating system and printer you are using.
The more information you can supply, the more this will assist the members.

Well, I'm pringting in rgb, on professional satin paper, on the Canon MP560 printer in photo mode, the nonedited images are not quite as red, yellow, or muted in color, and am using Vista OS. Here is an example of the origional and PP retouch. The PP retouched on screen looks wonderful, however, when printed it is much darker. Ihope this info helps me with printing becasue I love the results on screen. Thank you so much for you help.Smile

(05-01-2012, 03:52 AM)tebogan Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2012, 03:44 AM)carebear4077 Wrote: [ -> ]On screen the pitures look wonderful, but when I print they have either a washed out look or funny yellow hue, what can I do to fix this problem?

In order to assist the members of the forum in helping resolve the printing issue, we need the following information:
1. In what color space are you saving the image in? (adobe rgb, srgb, ect.)
2. How are you printing the image?
3. Do non -edited images give you the same results when opened in PP?
4. Operating system and printer you are using.
The more information you can supply, the more this will assist the members.