Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: Version 11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Do you have a time frame when I can purchase the upgrade from version 10 to version 11 English?

(10-18-2012, 03:28 PM)Gary Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2012, 01:26 AM)Hemo2 Wrote: [ -> ]I have had two 'Refer a friend' referrals and should qualify for the free upgrade to v11.

The "refer a friend" free version upgrades to v11 have been applied now. Please go to the license manager http://pprof.com/licenses and you should see your v10 license is now a v11 license.

thanks,
Gary

(10-20-2012, 05:33 AM)genebrowder Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a time frame when I can purchase the upgrade from version 10 to version 11 English?
If you apply a version upgrade now it will be to v10 but that still means you are owed a free upgrade to v11. I will apply those upgrades to new people with v10 English licenses early next week. Also I'll change the upgrade process so that when you apply a version upgrade to an English license you will automatically get a v11 license.

For those wanting other languages we are sorry but it is going to take some time to get all of the translation work done but it will be done as soon as possible. If you want the v11 English software now please contact support.

thanks,
Gary
(10-20-2012, 10:06 AM)Gary Wrote: [ -> ]For those wanting other languages we are sorry but it is going to take some time to get all of the translation work done but it will be done as soon as possible. If you want the v11 English software now please contact support.

Perhaps you should change this.

Just because i have ordered on the German page i'm now marked as "German" in your database and not allowed to upgrade to V11 (actually).

You don't even know if i'm using the 10.8 version in English here...
(10-20-2012, 07:59 PM)Beta Wrote: [ -> ]Just because i have ordered on the German page i'm now marked as "German" in your database and not allowed to upgrade to V11 (actually).
If you want the English v11 software please contact support who can help.
Hi, just upgraded to studio v10, it had said that if I did then I would qualify for a free ugrade for 11, One of my colleges just got it and had told me about it, well I upgraded but no 11??
(10-27-2012, 03:59 AM)LisetteShell Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, just upgraded to studio v10, it had said that if I did then I would qualify for a free ugrade for 11, One of my colleges just got it and had told me about it, well I upgraded but no 11??

Enter a support ticket at:
http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...ket_submit

Someone will be able to assist.
"Just go to the licence manager and enter the existing licence token for the upgraded product, or your registered email address (from the Portraitprofessional.com site > upgrade > use licence manager, or go straight to http://pprof.com/licenses). This should show a valid version 11 licence, and provide links to Windows and Mac downloads."

I did just that and it still shows only a 10.8 version to download???
(10-30-2012, 05:43 AM)LisetteShell Wrote: [ -> ]"Just go to the licence manager and enter the existing licence token for the upgraded product, or your registered email address (from the Portraitprofessional.com site > upgrade > use licence manager, or go straight to http://pprof.com/licenses). This should show a valid version 11 licence, and provide links to Windows and Mac downloads."

I did just that and it still shows only a 10.8 version to download???
It depends if you bought your license during the free upgrade offer, and also at the moment this applies to English licenses because v11 has no other languages yet.

Gary
I'm totally confused by what is happening with version 11.
I don't qualify for a free upgrade having been a 10.8 for some time but I may be interested in purchasing an upgrade.
Obviously v11 exists so why is it not been offered, at a cost, to existing users?

Update 4th November

Had a email today offering a discount on upgrades and it seems that version 11 is now generally available (perhaps it was earlier and I just missed it).
As a new member, my version is 11. I am kinda curious what has been changed from the previous version other than automatic face points.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7