Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: Version 11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(10-16-2012, 11:45 AM)Gary Wrote: [ -> ]Good news! All of the eligible v10 licenses have now been upgraded to v11.

So my license is not eligible? Why? It clearly says i'll get a free upgrade on the German version of the buy site:

[attachment=517]

(10-16-2012, 11:45 AM)Gary Wrote: [ -> ]To get the software go to our license manager http://pprof.com/licenses and enter your v10 activation token. You will then see it has been upgraded to v11 and the software download links will be shown

Still v10.8:

[attachment=516]
As I explained the software is in English. We have been working hard on the features in the software before moving on to other languages. We will be doing all of the languages as soon as possible.
Hi all!

Just want to say I have it (V11) an I use it. It´s a great pice of software!!!! Well done Anthropics Team, well done!!!
I have to admit that although the wait was far too long. In fact the wait was not the problem but the lack of updates. But the software does seem good, the automatic points save some time and the skin smoothing seems more real.

I would like to see an update showing all the changes in case there is something I haven't seen
(10-16-2012, 03:18 PM)Gary Wrote: [ -> ]As I explained the software is in English. We have been working hard on the features in the software before moving on to other languages. We will be doing all of the languages as soon as possible.

???

I don't want a German version of the software, i just want my free upgrade for v11!!!

On the German version of your site it shows cleary "free upgrade to v11".
(10-16-2012, 10:16 PM)Beta Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2012, 03:18 PM)Gary Wrote: [ -> ]As I explained the software is in English. We have been working hard on the features in the software before moving on to other languages. We will be doing all of the languages as soon as possible.

???

I don't want a German version of the software, i just want my free upgrade for v11!!!

On the German version of your site it shows cleary "free upgrade to v11".

Your license was not upgraded because it needs to be an English language license. You will get the v11 upgrade when the language for your license is in v11.

However if you want the English v11 we can do that. Please open a support ticket and the support team can help.

Gary
(10-16-2012, 11:45 AM)Gary Wrote: [ -> ]Good news! All of the eligible English v10 licenses have now been upgraded to v11.

To get the software go to our license manager http://pprof.com/licenses and enter your v10 activation token. You will then see it has been upgraded to v11 and the software download links will be shown.

We don't have the v11 software in any other languages yet, so this is English only for now.

thanks,
Gary

Gary, I'm afraid you are mistaken. My license has not been upgraded. I have had two 'Refer a friend' referrals and should qualify for the free upgrade to v11. But when I log in and check mine, it only shows me v10 and a link to download v10.8 is available. I have the English version of the software.

So does this mean my referrals were lost or not recorded and I'm just out of luck now??
(10-17-2012, 01:26 AM)Hemo2 Wrote: [ -> ]Gary, I'm afraid you are mistaken. My license has not been upgraded. I have had two 'Refer a friend' referrals and should qualify for the free upgrade to v11. But when I log in and check mine, it only shows me v10 and a link to download v10.8 is available. I have the English version of the software.

So does this mean my referrals were lost or not recorded and I'm just out of luck now??

Hi Hemo2,

The 'refer a friend' referrals have not been lost. We will be giving those free upgrades very soon. The scheme was launched during the v10 release so we have never given this type of free upgrade before. We will try to do those upgrades today.

As I was saying before, the servers are not ready for the official launch of v11 and the 'refer a friend' is one of the tasks that not been done yet.

thanks,
Gary
WOW! Nice job with version 11!
(10-17-2012, 01:26 AM)Hemo2 Wrote: [ -> ]I have had two 'Refer a friend' referrals and should qualify for the free upgrade to v11.

The "refer a friend" free version upgrades to v11 have been applied now. Please go to the license manager http://pprof.com/licenses and you should see your v10 license is now a v11 license.

thanks,
Gary
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7