Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: Version 11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
and i don't know if should wait OR buy pp10 ...

perhaps after purchasing v11 appears and i have to pay another 30€ for the upgrade Sad

and yes guys you all are right: it's very silent here.... the company writes too less in the boards.... the whole board looks more like a "customers help customers" base :-(
I thought they offer free upgrade to V11?
Yes it is a free upgrade to 11 or so it appears. But by the time it comes out we will all be working on hologram computers and travelling to work in flying cars Smile
Hi all. I am also interested in finding out more information on the content of Version 11!
(1) Will it have a full body mode IE slimming effect !!
(2) Will it include a spot healing brush!
(3) When do you expect the release V11!!

Kindest regards.
Mikey.
v11 is vapourware. if it has not been released months after it was announced (and I fell for the buy now and upgrade for free ruse), there is still no release date. Very disappointed in this.
John Phillips
(10-03-2012, 02:55 AM)Johnnyjomp Wrote: [ -> ]v11 is vapourware. if it has not been released months after it was announced (and I fell for the buy now and upgrade for free ruse), there is still no release date. Very disappointed in this.
John Phillips

I hear you John.I feel that it would be a waist to invest anymore money in this program until the new product ie v11 is released.
Regards.
Mikey

I just purchased PP yesterday, and it's version 11....
(10-07-2012, 08:47 PM)Kim Barton Wrote: [ -> ]I just purchased PP yesterday, and it's version 11....

nice joke! Smile

v11 isn't out.
Hi Beta I was so excited that I opened the program and went to updates but it said that their was updates all right but it was only V 10.8!!
I then reread your post! Nice joke! v11 isn't out. Is this the first of April!!!!
Well, it's PP Studio, and it says Portrait Professional Studio 11...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7