Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: Undue Button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded the trial version and have been practicing retouching images.  I noticed when using the blemish touch up brush and I want to undo some brush strokes, I can only undue the last brush stroke or all brush strokes.  

In the full program (not trial version) can you perform more than one undue brush stroke without undoing all brush strokes?
There is only one level of undo in both the trial and the full versions.

Tony
admin Wrote:There is only one level of undo in both the trial and the full versions.

Tony

Tony
The more I think about undo's, the more I would like to have multiple undo's that could be set as a default by the user. Or, give the user options of say 10 or 20 undo's. Just my $.02 (with the exchange rate, convert that into pounds... Smile

hal
oohejroo Wrote:
admin Wrote:There is only one level of undo in both the trial and the full versions.

Tony

Tony
The more I think about undo's, the more I would like to have multiple undo's that could be set as a default by the user. Or, give the user options of say 10 or 20 undo's. Just my $.02 (with the exchange rate, convert that into pounds... Smile

hal

Could this be a feature in future up-grades? ? ?

JVC
Any chance there will be an updated version of PP including multiple "undues?"
It's not currently planned for the next version, but we are considering it for later versions.

Tony