Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: Go directly to skin correction?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to go directly to skin correction without using the structure points?

How does one make a "skin selection"?

Does this program have any way to set program preferrences?

kris
Hi,

There is no way to go straight to skin correction as without the points it wouldn't know where in the image to correct. Once you are in the last stage, the software calculates an initial skin selection, but you can modify it with the brushes.

Which preferences would you like to set?

Tony
(12-24-2007, 10:20 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

There is no way to go straight to skin correction as without the points it wouldn't know where in the image to correct. Once you are in the last stage, the software calculates an initial skin selection, but you can modify it with the brushes.

Which preferences would you like to set?

Tony

For example, if I take a profile pic that is just of someone's back, with no face at all, I'd like to be able to skip the face part entirely and just "paint" the skin area for correction.
Hello Colin,

There is a way to Enhance the Skin Area only. You have to go into the Portrait Professional Settings (Preferences on Mac) and select Show "Enhance Skin Only" Button. Once you've checked that box, you'll see an option to select Enhance Skin Area only on the screen where you normally select the gender of the subject.

We hope this helps you achieve the results you require from Portrait Professional.
(11-03-2011, 04:11 PM)Arjun Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Colin,

There is a way to Enhance the Skin Area only. You have to go into the Portrait Professional Settings (Preferences on Mac) and select Show "Enhance Skin Only" Button. Once you've checked that box, you'll see an option to select Enhance Skin Area only on the screen where you normally select the gender of the subject.

We hope this helps you achieve the results you require from Portrait Professional.

Yup, that worked perfect! Thank you. Might want to add that to the FAQs, or did I miss it?
Good information. Smile