Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: Babies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does PP do anything to help the skin tone of newborns?
Smooth out there baby wrinkles a bit?

Can you all post some examples for me?
Hi,

We recommend ticking the Child mode box, when you are in step2 - select gender. It is above the Female button in case you have not seen it yet. You can also try different Skin texture types in the Skin Controls.

Best regards,
breno Wrote:Hi,

We recommend ticking the Child mode box, when you are in step2 - select gender. It is above the Female button in case you have not seen it yet. You can also try different Skin texture types in the Skin Controls.

Best regards,

Thank you
JamieMc83 Wrote:
breno Wrote:Hi,

Best regards,

Thank you

A "Child mode box"? I can't find such a box in PP 9.8.2.
You can't be looking too hard !

[Image: CHILDMODE.jpg]
I dont have this box. Maybe its just in the studio version.
Farang Wrote:I dont have this box. Maybe its just in the studio version.

I don't have the Studio version, just the bog standard, Standard version.
You have to have an image in PP before the box will show up.  If you don't have an image open all you see is a couple of examples, both female.
My version is 10.2.3
Update your version. Help > check for updates.
I can't remember when the Child mode was introduced, it may have been since your version.
Roscoe Wrote:
Farang Wrote:I dont have this box. Maybe its just in the studio version.

I don't have the Studio version, just the bog standard, Standard version.
You have to have an image in PP before the box will show up.  If you don't have an image open all you see is a couple of examples, both female.
My version is 10.2.3
Update your version. Help > check for updates.
I can't remember when the Child mode was introduced, it may have been since your version.

This is strange. I dont have the "Child Box" and no update is available for my German 9.8.2 standard version. Tomorrow i will write a message to the support. Thank you for the help.
There is no German language selection in the version I have so maybe the German translation for v10.2.3 hasn't been done yet !

Es gibt keine deutsche Sprache Auswahl in der Version, die ich so vielleicht haben die deutsche Übersetzung für v10.2.3 wurde noch nicht fertig!

[Image: NOGERMAN.jpg]
Hi,

Yes, I am afraid the German version of the software has not yet been translated.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology
Pages: 1 2